New Member, New Car

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pestilence

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1
351c with auto trans
Slotted aluminum wheels
Was doing some research about a rather fugly 73 Mach 1 I recently got a hold of at what I think to be a decent price when I found this forum. I must say the knowledge contained herein is astounding. I'm sure that a little time combing through the forum and asking the right questions and I will be well on my way to getting this car looking the way it should.

Untitled by pestilence2010, on Flickr

Untitled by pestilence2010, on Flickr

Hello from Mississippi. Since your already familiar with this forum, you know that there are cars from bone stock drivers, to concourse level quality cars, and 6 cyl to 429 and beyond big blocks. Lots of experience and knowledge here and everyone willing to share. When you get a chance tell us more about yourself and your new acquisition. Welcome aboard!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I moved into a realy small town about 5 years ago and the very first thing I noticed was this Mach 1 sitting in one of the back yards. Most of the guys in town I had made friends with are cars guys to one degree or another and had tried to get a hold of it on and off over the years with no luck. So color me suprised when a month or so ago I see the thing pop up on craigslist. Well I let that month pass and the listing went away but the car was still there, so I figured what the heck I'll stop in and ask. Long story short, we struck up a deal and now I need to pull the beast over to my place. Unfortunately we just had a nasty snow storm and now its buried under a foot of snow. And as far as the color, just gonna rattle can it so as to keep from getting nauseous while I work on it.

Hello and Welcome from the "The Peoples Republic of California"

I'm a thinken that you bought yourself a San Francisco car. ;-)

Bru

Hello and Welcome from the "The Peoples Republic of California"

I'm a thinken that you bought yourself a San Francisco car. ;-)

Bru
LOL! amen to the peoples republic. I've been saying for years that I need to move out of California and move back to America!

Back