429's for sale on the internet

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mwilson7, looks to be nice car. How do you like the color?! :whistling: 16 bids and $45,600.00 makes me feel as though the 429 cars are finally starting to get some respect. Scrolling through the pictures did make me think "Here We Go Again" when I got to the valve cover picture. I knew there was not a production installed decal that proclaimed "Ford-Powered by 429 SCJ" but there it was! Another "I Feel like It's a SCJ" seller! Fortunately he also posted the Marti report that shows the Drag Pack/SCJ option that verifies his claim. The Marti report also indicates Magnum's were not production installed on this vehicle, but with almost everyone running them now, I don't feel like that's an issue. The correct powertrain would be my primary concearn on this type of Mustang. Looks as though if you are looking for a 429 car, better start getting your funds organized.

Personally I really like this car and the small issues would be easily fixable if they bothered the new owner. Compared to the other dark green "scj“ that just sold for $30k I think this car was well bought!

The car looks good in the pictures, but pictures don't show everything. Still, it seems like someone got a good deal for a drag pack car. Being that these cars are almost 50 years old, I would want to do a complete inspection because you never know what may have been done in the past.

I do agree, it's a good looking car, but hey, we all love these cars, right?

Back