Jump to content

What's it called and where can I get it?


Recommended Posts

I am missing this from my '73 Mach-1. I don't know what it's actually called so I'm having a difficult time finding for sale. Missing the one on the right side (passenger) but I'm willing to buy both if they come in a set. Does anyone have any info that may help? Thank you..



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Front fender extensions ( OMS : http://www.ohiomustang.com/store/order_page.asp?itemid=2972 )


1973 = one year match, 71-72 are different(shorter)


Thank you very much..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...