7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbye

Reaction score
My Car
Previously owned a 1972 HO Mach 1
Hello from New Jersey,

I have owned two Mustangs, both were 1972 Mach 1's. Both were 351's but my favorite was the H.O. I had. I do not currently own a Mustang but I am on the lookout to purchase another 1972 H.O. Mach 1. Looking forward to visiting here often.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Oklahoma.

We have a few HO owners as members, and many more as big fans of 72 R code cars.

Best of luck in your search. I think there is one on ebay now. (R code Mach 1)

Ray

Hello from Mississippi. Great to have another "Clydesdale" fan on board. The "If I only knew then what I know now" sure applies to your 72 HO. With the exception of the 50 DC Cherry Blossom Sprint convertibles, the 72 HO's look to be the most rare 71-73's.

Good luck on your search and welcome aboard!

Welcome from Tucson, Az. (I'm a New York transplant!!)

No Mustang? No Problem, you can still share any expertise you might have.

Tim

Hello from New Jersey,

I have owned two Mustangs, both were 1972 Mach 1's. Both were 351's but my favorite was the H.O. I had. I do not currently own a Mustang but I am on the lookout to purchase another 1972 H.O. Mach 1. Looking forward to visiting here often.

Dave

hello from central Pennsylvania. I too am a non-mustang owner and I'm hoping that I can introduce my husband to this group in less than a month. :) I'm looking to purchase for his 40th birthday.

Karla

Thanks for all the kind replies!

Welcome from SW Ontario, Canada.

I had a 72 Q code in 1980 sold it in 91, but unbeknownst to me at the time, it had an HO or Boss motor in it and I only found that out a couple of years ago. Kicking myself ever since I sold it. Bet you are too!

Geoff.

Back