Gidday from down under

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonyj

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Fastback, 351, Mach 1 options.
1970 Fastback, 302, base model.
1969 Mach 1, 351, Electric Blue w/white interior.
Hi all, I'm a Kiwi living in Australia and tend to spend my days off working on old cars. Since I've moved here I've managed to collect a couple of Mustangs. The '71 Fastback is a 10 footer with a good rust free body. I'm actually in the middle of stripping it down for a repaint (colour change to Bright Red)

web img

I also own this '69 Mach 1.

host images online for free

A shot of all the 'Stangs in the shed, Yeah I have a '70 Fastback as well. Stripped down and ready to start a rebuild into a Calypso Coral Boss 302 Clone.

svg image hosting

::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

Quite a few cool cars you got there.

I like the look of your 71 a lot, the white pops with those dark rims. Red? Your car, your choice. :)

Welcome form Illinois in the US. Very nice rides.

Hello from Mississippi. Your 71 has that nice clean sleeper look. That Acapulco Blue on your 69 Mach 1 makes for one very sharp good looking car! Very impressive herd of horses you have there. When you get a chance tell us some about yourself and your "Herd". Welcome aboard!

Hi Tony,

And welcome from Brisbane, Australia!

Nice stable you have there - good to have a fellow Kiwi on board.::thumb::

Say ---- What part of Oz do you hail from?

Greg.:)
Hi Greg, I'm just up the Bruce Highway a bit at Gladstone.:p

Welcome from the Netherlands. Where are you from in NZ?
Originally from Auckland, but joined the Army straight out of school and among postings and deployments spent most of my adult life in the South Island around Canterbury.

Welcome from the Netherlands. Where are you from in NZ?
Originally from Auckland, but joined the Army straight out of school and among postings and deployments spent most of my adult life in the South Island around Canterbury.

The South Island is awesome! My wife is from Christchurch. We are going back in December to visit the family.

It is really nice to meet so many international people here on the forum. I am quite new on the forum as well. It is very addicting.... So much info and friendly people! Enjoy!

Back