Black Stang issue on iPhone. Green text bar going nuts.

Bentworker

Question

Ok.  This is hard to describe without a video.  Several times now I have had the screen go nuts.  The green bar will change height and text size, several times a second.  Both screenshots were taken within 1 second.  It flickers so quickly it makes the page look like a blur.

IMG_1732.png

IMG_1733.png

12 answers to this question

That probably has something to do with Javascript...unfortunately, the themes are not responsive for mobile use.  We do offer Tapatalk for a better user experience on mobile devices!  It can be downloaded fro the aps store for free!  The banner should be gone tomorrow as the Raffle promotion will be finished tonight!

Thanks for the heads up!

spacer.png

Still doing it. The green text bar changes height about 30% and just blinks back and forth between the two sizes. Everything below it on the page jogs up and down following the spastic green box. It isn't totally apparent in the pictures above, but the green text box is a different height in each of the photos.

The Valentine's Day raffle conclusion didn't seem to affect it.

Peter

Still doing it.  The green text bar changes height about 30% and just blinks back and forth between the two sizes.  Everything below it on the page jogs up and down following the spastic green box.  It isn't totally apparent in the pictures above, but the green text box is a different height in each of the photos.  

The Valentine's Day raffle conclusion didn't seem to affect it.

Peter

Mine was doing same thing on my phone last night. Iphone 6plus.

Kevin
1971 Mach 1

408C Stroker - C4 w/3,000 stall - 8.8" Rear w/3.73's - Disc brakes all way around.

Same here. 6+

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

I don't have access to iPhone but I have tested extensively on Android and I cannot get ti to do that!  Is anyone else having this issue on iPhone or Android?  I am not seeing any reported bugs in the MyBB community either.  I am sorry...I am trying to figure this issue out for you!   :cool:

spacer.png

Yes my iphone 6 plus does same thing. but its not all the time. Only once in a while. If you turn your phone and make the screen flip, it usually quits. or just go to another page and it will quit.

Kevin
1971 Mach 1

408C Stroker - C4 w/3,000 stall - 8.8" Rear w/3.73's - Disc brakes all way around.

I've looked at it on my PC (Windows 10 OS) with Firefox, Edge and IE11, on my tablet with Android, and on my Blackberry 10 and all look fine with both light and dark backgrounds.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

I would recommend that everyone having problems check to make sure they have the latest updates to both their operating system and web browser. If possible/practical also upgrade to the latest version of their operating system.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein