429cj convertible progress...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming along nicely, Lookin great. It wouldn't be the same without some sort dilemma when restoring cars, just got to get past and keep on going with it. That first firing up of the engine will put a huge smile on your dial that'll last for days. Keep up the great work.

That looks stunning! Looking forward to the end result! Please post more photo's. It is really nice to see how the car is getting back to new! What shock absorbers are you installing? I'm thinking about Bilstein shocks for mine but haven't made up my mind yet. Did you end up installing the sub frames on your convertible? I've read on a different thread that you were considering this.

Jeroen

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks stunning! Looking forward to the end result! Please post more photo's. It is really nice to see how the car is getting back to new! What shock absorbers are you installing? I'm thinking about  Bilstein shocks for mine but haven't made up my mind yet. Did you end up installing the sub frames on your convertible? I've read on a different thread that you were considering this.

Jeroen
Thanks. Don't recall the sub frame issue... I went with KYB gas units. Have used for years, no issues.

Last edited:
Nice job.I am glad this car ended up in your hands, you're doing it right!

Back