Where can I get theses bolts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 mustang convertible(some day)
I went to install my quarter window guides and on one side I have bolts in the rocker and the other side is missing them? They are used to hold the bottom of rear quarter window guides in place. Anyone know where I can get them?

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe they are called "cage nuts", if what you want are the receiving part of a bolt.

sdstang, what you need is 374251-S2 caged nut (1/4-20). Discontinued from Ford but is a AMK manufactured product (B-12033). They sell a 2 piece bag for $4.00, but unfortunately  they have a $30.00 minimum order. I would check with Don (OMS) or one of our on site venders that handle AMK products to see if that is a product they stock. The bolts if needed are 1/4-20x1/2".

You could also check with Don (OMS) or Mike @ Motor City Mustang to see if they might have some used ones since they both have parts cars

Screenshot_20170215-195858.png

This is the one for the 65 front fender mount. It appears wider than what you have. Perhaps you could adapt or glean something from this reply.

Back