Jump to content

Where can I get theses bolts


Recommended Posts

I went to install my quarter window guides and on one side I have bolts in the rocker and the other side is missing them? They are used to hold the bottom of rear quarter window guides in place. Anyone know where I can get them?




- Jim

Link to comment
Share on other sites

sdstang, what you need is 374251-S2 caged nut (1/4-20). Discontinued from Ford but is a AMK manufactured product (B-12033). They sell a 2 piece bag for $4.00, but unfortunately  they have a $30.00 minimum order. I would check with Don (OMS) or one of our on site venders that handle AMK products to see if that is a product they stock. The bolts if needed are 1/4-20x1/2".

You could also check with Don (OMS) or Mike @ Motor City Mustang to see if they might have some used ones since they both have parts cars



No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...