15X10 wide magnum 500's

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Frameman

Reaction score
My Car
We own a Grabber Blue completely stock and 100 percent rstored 1973 Mach 1 Q-Code CJ 351
Wow. love the new fat tire and wheel upgrade on my 73 Q Code

Q Code fattys.jpg

Looks a beast!
Thanks man. waited 6 months for Wheel Vintique to make the wheels. had to custom make the 5 1/2 back space. running a 295 BFG tire

I had to special order my 15x10 Cragar S/Ss with 5.25" custom backspacing through Summit Racing, and they took about 3 weeks from the order date to have Cragar make them and drop-ship to me.  I wanted 295/50R15 BFGs on mine, but they were back-ordered for over 9 months... so I went with Cooper Cobras.

Need more pics, Man - this looks awesome!! ::thumb::

I had to special order my 15x10 Cragar S/Ss with 5.25" custom backspacing through Summit Racing, and they took about 3 weeks from the order date to have Cragar make them and drop-ship to me.  I wanted 295/50R15 BFGs on mine, but they were back-ordered for over 9 months... so I went with Cooper Cobras.

Need more pics, Man - this looks awesome!! ::thumb::
Right on . Thats funny. because the tires were the easy part. from Tire Rack. but the rims. was like pulling hairs for the wide correct offset magnums. . i'll post more pics another time my friend

Back