Uploading pics problem.

turtle5353

Question

Hey guys just wanting to know if anyone else is having trouble uploading pics with new system?   It was working fine the other day. When you would hit the add image to post button, select pic, hit upload, and it would automatically put it in your post. Now its not doing that?? It just says upload complete. Then you have to copy and paste the link, but the pic doesn't show up in the post just the link. ?? Any ideas? Heres a link to the thread I just tried to add pics to. ........    post #98    https://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-new-project-for-this-winter-71-mach-1?pid=291465#pid291465

Kevin
1971 Mach 1

408C Stroker - C4 w/3,000 stall - 8.8" Rear w/3.73's - Disc brakes all way around.

4 answers to this question

Using the  "add image to post" button directly under dialog box.  A pop up window comes up from imgbb. Click "browse from your computer" select a pic. click upload.  Then it says upload complete.  shows the pic and a link in a box under the pic. Earlier this week it would automatically put the pic in the post. Now it don't. and if I copy and paste the link it just put the link in my post with out the pic.???

https://ibb.co/fhwOYv

Kevin
1971 Mach 1

408C Stroker - C4 w/3,000 stall - 8.8" Rear w/3.73's - Disc brakes all way around.