The New Blue Monster

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pestilence

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1
351c with auto trans
Slotted aluminum wheels
I joined not long back and posted a couple of photos of a '73 Mach 1 I recently aquired. Well, I finally got the ugly beasty home and started tearing out the seriously toxic interior so I wouldn't die from some mysterious disease while working on it. This is defenitely the beginning of a very long road so I thought I'd share some photos of the start of this journey.

Wow, you have a lot of work ahead of you. Good luck, looking forward to the progress pictures. Ryan

Maybe the pink was a warning for the toxic inside? ;-) What a great opportunity to make an awesome car out of it. Good luck and have fun! :)

I see lots of dynacorn parts in your future. Hopefully you will change the interior color to black.

I see lots of dynacorn parts in your future. Hopefully you will change the interior color to black.
Hey now what is wrong with Ginger, lol. I have three cars with Ginger interior does not show dirt, lol.

I did a quick scan on colors vers. ginger sports interior and have the following #'s. I cannot tell this cars original color, looks like a gold or yellow maybe?

Ginger Sports Interior Option is GF code

5 Red

0 Light Blue

1 Medium Blue Metallic, Look for this one, lol

3 Bright Blue Metallic

5 Bright Green Metallic

23 Ivy Bronze

190 Dark Green Metallic

71 Pewter Metallic

421 Ginger Metallic, This is color of my Mach 1

1,353 Medium Chestnut Metallic

382 Saddle Bronze Metallic

431 Light Goldenrod

265 Medium Goldenrod

1,427 Medium Bright Yellow

1,843 Bright Yellow Gold Metallic

208 White

8 That had non factory colors.

A couple of the colors did not have the GF interior call out listed Marti probably missed them.

The ginger color does not show dirt like a black or white does, might be dirty but does not show it.

Back