cARLISLE

mrmach1

I'm considering driving to Carlisle Pa. for the Ford Nationals this June and I was wondering if anybody else from the forum was also planning the same. I'm going with or without my car but would love to go with it for a change.

image1.jpg.15241ead2b7944da44731c071614470e.jpg

Going fast is fun but life is short so slow down and enjoy the ride :D Frank

I'm going. Staying at an AirBnB in Mechanicsburg from May 31 to June 5. I'm booked to display the Beast ('71 Mach 1) if repairs and upgrades are finished before then. It's going to be shown in the Black Mustangs sub-group. Ford Nats run from June 2nd to 4th. I'd be happy to meet up with you. PM me if you'd like to set up where and when to meet. That goes for any forum member as well. The more the merrier!

Barry

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Barry

I've got some brake work to do and probably flush the coolant system and change the oil before making the journey down to PA and my wife is not to thrilled with the idea but then that has never stopped me before from doing anything I want as long as it doesn't involve strippers. LOL. I'd really like to take the Stang at least once for this show.

I will be there as a vendor. My space is L177 - across from the porta-potties.

You may laugh, but I get a ton of attention from those long lines - location, location, location.

Bob

Tachs, Voltmeters, Headlight kits, Wiper delays and more at

http://www.rccinnovations.com/Images/smlogo.jpg

Rocketman's Classic Cougar (and Mustang) Innovations, LLC

Myself and a friend go every year (this year our wives are staying home). We stay every year at the Carlisle House in the center of town. Great spot to be for the weekend cruise downtown. If your interested in getting together, possilby dinner one night. Drop me a line.

Mac

TheRktmnI will be there as a vendor. My space is L177 - across from the porta-potties.

You may laugh, but I get a  ton of attention from those long lines - location, location, location.

lollerz  I'll have to remember that the next time I go to a show as a vendor.  "Excuse me, can you locate me next to the porta-potties, pretty please?  "

Let me check your shorts!

http://midlifeharness.com

cactus.jpg.92e5d9d8700abc0ed60c8ccb3426248e.jpg

Bummer, that's the week my daughter and granddaughter are driving up to Virginia from Alabama. Only get to see them a couple of times a year so can't miss out on that.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

• 3 months later...

Well I had a great time in Carlisle but I was somewhat disappointed by the 71-73 mustang turn out. I looked for anybody from this forum and again I was disappointed but I did make some new friends and bought some more parts that I really don't need but anyway it's good to have stuff. I'll be going again next year so I hope to see some of you fine folks there. P.S I'm glad I didn't take my car it poured all the way home to Ma. and I would have been miserable and my car would have been a mess.