• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Very Nice 1971 or 1972 Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

griffbl

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Mach 1
2014 Ford F150
2018 Porsche Panamera

[url=https://ibb.co/i2uhXQ][img]https://preview.ibb.co/h0A0K5/815f.jpg[/img][/url]
I did not know if this was best posted under cars for sale, or here, since it is the WTB area.  If it should be moved to the Cars for Sale area please move it! :)  I am looking for a very nice 1971 or 1972 Mach 1.  I sold two at Barrett Jackson at 2014, and two more cars there this year, so I am looking for a nice 1971 or 1972 Mach 1.  Colors considered are White, Black, Red, (not the Maroon looking red) Light Pewter and maybe Dark Blue.  Prefer cars with lower body trim pieces, as I do not want stripes. If the car was originally a no stripe car (i.e. had moldings) and someone added stripes, I might be able to live with that, as I can probably remove them.  Prefer non ram air hoods so as to have a body colored hood also.  Interior color should be Black, White or Red.  Options are somewhat flexible, but I prefer any of the 351's, preferably with a C6.  4 speeds much less common, but I will take either 4 speed or automatic. I know some H codes got C6's but not many.  I can live with an FMX.  Prefer fold down rear seat, standard interior with Tach and gauges.  (hard to find!) I can always add the tach in the dash if I have to, and I can live with the deluxe interior, it is just that I am not wild about the simulated wood grain.  Honestly, I prefer a car without A/C, but I do prefer power brakes and steering.  I know it is not realistic to find EXACTLY what I want, but I want to find a car like my first car back in 1975 or close to it.  I will pay a finder's fee if I buy the car you bring to my attention.  I am so tired of seeing cars that have 1973 stripes, added this or that, but I know that is the norm after 40 plus years.  Thanks so much for your help! Please email me instead of PM's.  Just makes it easier!

Brad

Dallas

[email protected]

Thanks Mike-

This one is overpriced as you say, the wrong color and a factory stripes car....or at least I would think it did had stripes given those mouldings are not there nor is there evidence I can see of there ever being there. Thank you very much for the thought!!

Brad

Are you looking for a project to finish or a car ready to go.. I am in the process of finishing up a 73 351C show car.. I don't have time to complete it and it's in excellent condition.. PM me and I'll send you pictures of it.. Currently on a rotisserie for assembly. Color is oem 3B blue with stripes.

Are you looking for a project to finish or a car ready to go..  I am in the process of finishing up a 73 351C show car.. I don't have time to complete it and it's in excellent condition.. PM me and I'll send you pictures of it..  Currently on a rotisserie for assembly.  Color is oem 3B  blue with stripes.
Finished car, no project....preferably an original car vs. a rotisserie, and I know yours will be nice!  I am looking for a no stripe car also.  Thanks for the thought though! :)

Back