My new daily driver

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vinnie

Project manager "Project AmsterFoose"
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Grande 351C 2V, built on the very last production day (July 6, 1973) for Grande's.
Hey folks,

Just wanted to share a few photos of my new daily driver. It's an awesome car; Opel Astra Sports Tourer 1.4 litre Turbo engine, 150hp. It's got (at least to me) a lot of luxuries that I've never enjoyed before. Things like a rear view cam, electric hand brake, built in nav and the list goes on. I love the colour and the shape, it drives like a dream but the best thing is that I don't have to wait for my girlfriend's car to be available to drive to my garage to see my Mustang ;-)

OK, pictures!

IMG_3995.JPG

IMG_4001.JPG

Nice? :)

PS: Mike: more leg room next time I'm picking you up! ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous. So aerodynamic. Love the wheels. Looks like it's a hatchback, right?

Congratulations! Now go drive the hell out of it!

Barry

Yeah I like the wheels a lot as well and they are just standard for this edition of the car! It's a station wagon, no hatchback. Fits at least 6 crates of beer ;-)

Nice!  Congratulations!  ::thumb::

It's always exciting to get a new car.  I bought my wife a new car this weekend as well - she's been over the moon ever since.  My Mom's also happy to get my wife's 'old' car, so there are smiles all around.

Here ya go - now it's official with the big graphic and everything.  LOL!

::congrats::

Yeah I like the wheels a lot as well and they are just standard for this edition of the car! It's a station wagon, no hatchback. Fits at least 6 crates of beer ;-)
Soooo, you have these 6 crates of beer  with you as you go shopping for a car to see if  they fit.... I like it!

You have your priorities in order ...  ;-)

Soooo, you have these 6 crates of beer  with you as you go shopping for a car to see if  they fit.... I like it!

You have your priorities in order ...  ;-)
Actually, 6 crates only fill the surface. I reckon another 6 on top would fit as well. That's a lot of beer!

A new perspective on the term "gallons consumed per mile"...

Back