• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Few parts for 72 Mach

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobra94svt

Reaction score
My Car
1965 fastback, 1965 coupe, 1966 coupe, 1979 Indy Pace car, 1989 notch, 1994 cobra, 2001 GT vert
Looking for the seat tracks for both sides, hvac box for AC car, pedal bracket, Mach 1 grille and rear honeycomb panel, and the miscellaneous brackets that spot weld to the bottom of the cowl under the dash. Front windshield carlite tinted band too lol.

And a biggie, tinted band Carlite windshield.

I'd go with Don at Ohio Mustang for as much as possible. The repro Mach 1 grill (other non-Mach 1 cars received it too...) that Don sells is a very well-done reproduction.

Good luck.

Ray

I'd go with Don at Ohio Mustang for as much as possible.  The repro Mach 1 grill (other non-Mach 1 cars received it too...) that Don sells is a very well-done reproduction.  

Good luck.

Ray
I've bought a repro mach 1 grille a while ago from a different shop. The one I have is from Daniel Carpenter. I find the plastic very glossy. Not sure if it supposed to be like this. If I look on ebay at the NOS grille then the original looks more like semi gloss. For the rest it looks good but I haven't installed it yet. Maybe Don from OMS sells a different brand

Back