73 MACH ORIG OWNER

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOUHABY

Reaction score
My Car
73 MACH 1
Q CODE
4 SPEED
ORIG OWNER
[/size][/font]

Hiya, glad to be here. Orig owner (first car) 73 Mach 1, Q code, 4 speed, sports int, bright red, black int.

Am currently pursuing my 13th restoration (the first 12 didn't take) ha ha.

Car is almost back together with fresh paint, new fenders (no plastic on body) and new interior, just don't have the free time I need.

Nice to meet you folks, am eager to help all and also ask for help.

Lou Haby

Hi Lou! Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Welcome Lou,

Wow - thirteen! I imagine that you have about every single piece memorized. Original owner! I will be looking forward to some pictures of your car through the years and in it's current restoration.

Hi Lou and ::welcome:: to the forum.

I think you will enjoy it.

I´m looking froward to seeing some pictures of the car.

[/size][/font]

Hiya, glad to be here. Orig owner (first car) 73 Mach 1, Q code, 4 speed, sports int, bright red, black int.

Am currently pursuing my 13th restoration (the first 12 didn't take) ha ha.

Car is almost back together with fresh paint, new fenders (no plastic on body) and new interior, just don't have the free time I need.

Nice to meet you folks, am eager to help all and also ask for help.

Lou Haby

Not so sure I like a bright red 73 Mach1 ! Welcome aboard! 

PC250007.JPG

WELCOME aboard Lou!

I, too, am the original owner of a '73 Q coded Mach 1 that has gone through a number of iterations, mostly in the engine compartment. I look forward to comparing notes with you on the different forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Welcome Lou! Sounds like if we can't figure out how a parts goes back, you're the guy to ask! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back