• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

various parts.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joy22kar

Reaction score
My Car
- Possible purchase
I figured I'd start with you guys.  Here is what we know we need so far

mach 1 grill (guy painted the grill very poorly that is in this one, so we figured go ahead and remove it and put the one we want in)

Long center console

2 front seats and tracks

will need 2 doors at some point.

seat belts (front, 3 point) (the previous owner put in some very bad seats and five point harness) rear seat belts are still in good shape.

this is just the start of our list.  We are trying to get her driveable by summer so doors/console/grill etc can wait.  but need the seats and belts to make her road worthy. lol.

For the seat belts I ordered these for mine. They include the hardware and fit and function nicely. Price wasn't too bad, but then again it is safety, hard to put a price on that.

http://www.seatbeltsplus.com/product/MS6473CPB-Front.html

Mach 1 grill I would look at CJ pony parts, OMS, Dallas Mustang, etc. The repop is supposedly pretty nice.

Seats and tracks, prob going to be pricey. Try Don at OMS or Motor City Mustang (both members on here and great to deal with and have a lot of parts cars)

Long center console, maybe someone will have one on here and respond or check out ebay as well. (good luck finding a clock for it though, I swear those things are made of gold)

Hope this helps.

there is a long console on craigslist for 200 with clock, but the guy won't ship. And I can't remember where he is, but he is far from here. Found usable seats in Columbus ohio... worth a 5 hour drive for 200??

mach 1 grill (guy painted the grill very poorly that is in this one, so we figured go ahead and remove it and put the one we want in)

Long center console

2 front seats and tracks

seat belts (front, 3 point) (the previous owner put in some very bad seats and five point harness) rear seat belts are still in good shape.

this is just the start of our list.  We are trying to get her driveable by summer so doors/console/grill etc can wait.  but need the seats and belts to make her road worthy. lol.
I just pulled a nice ginger full console out of a car last weekend and also have front seats, and tracks if you would like.  Not sure how far you are from New Alexandria, PA, but I am heading out there on Saturday to pick up a car and could bring the items with me (no charge) if it is close to you.   The console is $350, Seat Tracks are $100 (both seats), and front Seats are $80 for the pair.

Long center console

2 front seats and tracks

I just pulled a nice ginger full console out of a car last weekend and also have front seats, and tracks if you would like.  Not sure how far you are from New Alexandria, PA, but I am heading out there on Saturday to pick up a car and could bring the items with me (no charge) if it is close to you.   The console is $350, Seat Tracks are $100 (both seats), and front Seats are $80 for the pair.
Ooh. That's not too far. Let me tell hubby

Long center console

2 front seats and tracks

Wow. Wish I was close. That's a good deal.

Long center console

2 front seats and tracks

Sent you a pm. Interested....

Well you were quicker this time Mike ;) 

Karla I have the grille on my web site

I have new and used doors

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Don.  Will look those up.  I saw that you had the cowl as well.  That will be the next big purchase.
I also have LOTS of used parts

Well you were quicker this time Mike ;) 

Karla I have the grille on my web site

I have new and used doors
Should I stop by your place and pick up the grille and doors for Karla!

Long center console

2 front seats and tracks

I have 2 seats with tracks but will need new covers. also original seat belts.

Here are some pictures of the console, seats and track.

how to up load

Long center console

2 front seats and tracks

Props to motorcity mike.. Tim met up with him today for the parts.. awesome and apparently I now need don's help at OMS..  thanks for bringing the parts out, we appreciate it...

Long center console

2 front seats and tracks

Props to motorcity mike.. Tim met up with him today for the parts.. awesome and apparently I now need don's help at OMS..  thanks for bringing the parts out, we appreciate it...

Always willing to help!!

Back