• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for scj headers

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 on the FPA headers.

I had originally purchased a set of hookers for my 460 conversion and sold them due to fitment issues. They also have both front tubes crossing under the cross member which gives you

even less ground clearances along with large collectors.

I almost bought a 72 Mach 1 from Connecticut that had a 429 CJ......after hours on the net they seemed to be the best option for that application. Good luck, and HI from central PA 17772
thanks all for the replys. anyone know the going rate for a set? this is very helpful.

18020 here  ::thumb::

I almost bought a 72 Mach 1 from Connecticut that had a 429 CJ......after hours on the net they seemed to be the best option for that application. Good luck, and HI from central PA 17772
thanks all for the replys. anyone know the going rate for a set? this is very helpful.

I believe they are around $800 coated.

I believe they are around $800 coated.
I emailed them and they gave me a quote in a few days. It was in the 850-900 range if I remember correctly.

Just a suggestion. Not knowing how well they will fit and clear everything I would personally order them uncoated incase you need to make any adjustments due to clearance issues. Then you can make those adjustments first and have them coated locally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a suggestion. Not knowing how well they will fit and clear everything I would personally order them uncoated incase you need to make any adjustments due to clearance issues. Then you can make those adjustments first and have them coated locally.
This is the route I would probably go. There doesn't seem to be room for much with stock style suspention up front. I often though of building my own but the time it takes its almost not worth it

Back