New member from Australia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozgrande

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Grande
Hi everyone,

Have been lurking for a while but have taken the plunge. See a few other Aussies on here! Have a 71 Coupe (built 10/70). Have developed a soft spot for its shape pretty quickly. Did have a couple of local Ford XA XB hardtops back in the day but saw this coupe for sale and couldn't resist. 351, disc rear end and RHD a/c p/s but pretty standard. Drives great, needs a few small things but is in great shape otherwise.

Look forward sitting down and reading through the posts.

Thanks

free image hosting

bb code img

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Perth, great to see more 7123's in Australia.

I went to Mustang Day in Perth a couple of weeks ago and there would have been 100+ 64 1/2 to 70's, 1 x 73 convertible and my 71 Mach 1!

Cheers...

...Mickus

Hello from Mississippi. Glad you lurked long enough that you liked what you saw and decided to stay. We have quite a few Aussies here with some beautiful Mustangs. You sure have some sharp looking Mustangs yourself and will be great to hear more about them. Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the kind welcome. Convertible belongs to a friend, can't take credit for that one! Will post some more pics on the weekend.

Welcome from Western Australia

Nice coupe and hopefully mine will look that good when finished

Mine being partly RHD when bought has some challenges

Would be interested in knowing more about yours so look forward to more posts

Cheers Mick

Welcome from Western Australia

Nice coupe and hopefully mine will look that good when finished

Mine being partly RHD when bought has some challenges

Would be interested in knowing more about yours so look forward to more posts

Cheers Mick
If you need any pics let me know

Back