MCA Show - Pensacola, FL 3/24-3/26

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
Headed down to the MCA show in Pensacola next week.  I noticed Midlife will be there so I will look you up for sure and thank you in person for the parts and advice over the years.  If anyone else will be at the show stop on buy and we can meet in person.  I will be displayed inside in the judged categories.  We have about 6 club members going down to the show.  Looking forward to some warm weather.

I'll be going to walk around. Not going to pay the $55 they want to enter. You also need to be a member of the MCA. That's just crazy IMO. Any other year it's only $35 for the weekend.

I'll see what I can do to get there. It may be difficult this year because Ive been oit of the country and that will ne my first weekend back home.

Loaded up and headed out in the morning tomorrow. It would be great to meet up with anyone who can make it. Wife has to fly out of Pensacola on Sunday to Europe so I may be hauling back alone. Done it before. Fingers crossed weather cooperates.

It is not looking good for me this year. My wife had to pick up call due to me being out of town. I'll see what I can do...it may be me and a bunch of kiddos if i'm able to come. I'm going to make a serious effort for Saturday.

I suggest we all check in with midlife (Randy) since he usually has a booth serup for his wiring harnesses.

Yup...I'll have a booth. Look for a green tarp over my tent. I'm usually on the west side of the show field.

Weather looks crummy: 50% change of rain from Saturday 10AM for the rest of the day. Ugh.

Back