new heater control valve

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helicopter

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang, 351 Cleveland 2bbl. vinyl roof.
P3160496.JPG

Bought a new Heater control valve for my 73 'Tang.  The old one was in the boot for so long I forgot where it goes in the heater hose line.

I am trying to restore it to as original as possible so can anyone tell me exactly where it goes and which orientation in the line?

Bought a new Heater control valve for my 73 'Tang.  The old one was in the boot for so long I forgot where it goes in the heater hose line.

I am trying to restore it to as original as possible so can anyone tell me exactly where it goes and which orientation in the line?
Passenger side just before the fire wall.  This is the best picture that I have.

IMG_2579.JPG

Passenger side just before the fire wall.  This is the best picture that I have.
Here ya go...

Attach the black vacuum hose from your heater controls.

A couple of pics that may help. Chuck
thanks Chuck.  It does help !!!!!

I am trying to restore it to original configuration.

If this old car could talk !!!!!!!!

tnx again

Roy

Wow - nice pics, guys. ::thumb::

I need to get a new camera - my trusty ol' 3.2MP HP just ain't cuttin' it no more.  :whistling:

Back