All is quiet at the moment...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Pastel Blue

A quiet moment today as my '71 429cj convertible restoration rests in a bay at the shop waiting to have the engine coolant leak addressed. The car will then undergo a complete mechanical and running inspection while there, which will test my abilities in putting her back together... This is a good time to confirm mechanical soundness, because once she is deemed mechanically competent and returns home, I can enter the final phase of reassembly of the car. The seats have been stripped, media blasted and are currently in the shop for powder coating, then they will go to the upholstery shop for new seat covers. I am addressing the windows and convertible top frame refurbishment, preparing for their reinstallation into the car. Then the car is off for the new top installation, then back to the paint shop for final paint adjustments, polishing etc. Finally, back home for final exterior components install as well as the carpet, seats etc. Given the expected time frames for these item's imminent completion, it will have been a full two year restoration when all is said and done...

Back at the Shop.jpg

Back