New member of France

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

18franky

Reaction score
My Car
mach 1 1973
Hello everyone, I introduce myself, my name is Franck and I live in France.

I restore a 1973 mach 1 and your forum is a goldmine to help me restore and I am sure I will come to you with some questions.

PS: Excuse me for my English translation with google translation ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonjour du Mississippi. Frank, vous et votre Mach1 sont certainement bienvenus ici. Vos questions sont les bienvenues. Nous avons ici des gens très compétents qui sont plus que prêts à aider de quelque manière possible.

Bienvenue dans votre nouvelle maison Mustang !

Hello from Mississippi. Frank, you and your Mach1 are certainly welcome here. Your questions are more than welcomed. Here we have very knowledgeable  people who are more than willing to help in any way possible.

Welcome to your new Mustang home!

Last edited by a moderator:
Original post

"Hello everyone, I introduce myself, my name is Franck and I live in France.

I will bring back a sure bet 1973 Mach 1 and your forum is a gold mine to help me restore and I am, I will come with some questions.

PS: Excuse me for my English translation with google translation "

Secluff's response

"Hello from Mississippi. Frank, you and your Mach1 are certainly welcome here. Your questions are welcome. We have very competent people here who are more than willing to help in any way possible.

Welcome to your new Mustang home!"

Welcome from Nashville, Tennessee. I was surprised that with only a semester of French in the 6th or 7th grade that I was able to read and understand about 90% before I translated with Google.

Hello everyone, I introduce myself, my name is Franck and I live in France.

I restore a 1973 mach 1 and your forum is a goldmine to help me restore and I am sure I will come to you with some questions.

PS: Excuse me for my English translation with google translation ...

Back