The Blue Stallion is finished

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1, 429 Super Cobra Jet, 4.11, Detroit Locker
Exterior Pix, 1972 Mach 1, Bright Blue Metallic 017.jpgExterior Pix, 1972 Mach 1, Bright Blue Metallic 017.jpgJust finished a Q Code 1972 Mach 1 in Bright Blue Metallic. I posted a few pix of this Blue Stallion in the garage section of this website for your inspection. I'm not a fan of blue ponies, so will move this one on to whoever has a love affair with horses that look like they are at home in the sky instead of on tierra firma. Will put it on e-bay soon. TimExterior Pix, 1972 Mach 1, Bright Blue Metallic 001.jpg

Wow! Nice Mustang! Very nice!

I saw this car twice now!...the 2nd time was today. :) It is one well done car! Whoever gets it will be well pleased! Only has 79k miles (if I remember correctly).

You do very nice work. Is that my old stripe on the back?
Sure is your old stripe on the back. Came out quite nicely. Thanks for being willing to part with it. Tim

Great job!

Can you tell me where you sourced the exhaust tips?

TK
The entire exhaust system was done by a local muffler shop. He bends pipe very well and always provides the nicest tips for my Mach 1's. Not sure where he gets them. Thanks for looking. Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Back