Ready? Set! Discuss! (71 Boss)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tend to read the wording presented to confirm in my mind that the car is original. The use of "correct" applied to the engine does not convince me that it is the "original" engine for the car. For this money, the drivetrain must be as it came from the factory and I would have the seller confirm to my satisfaction or I would move on in my search...

This is the car I was looking for when I started looking and then they were closer to 50k. or so.  I see dealers asking close to double than that now.

I do note that they mention a "correct" engine but I have a feeling it is not the numbers matching engine to this car. 

Still, I wouldn't kick it out of the garage :)

The front drivers seat is ripped!! I think a bit overpriced.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought something from them recently and they are definitely negotiable. I didn't pay their lowest advertised price. Just curious thoughts as I think I lot of their cars prices are too high. They do have some really nice stuff though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not ripped - it's the way the light is hitting it.

The tach has the wrong needle though - too short and too fat.

EDIT: Huh. In another picture it appears that there IS a rip in the seat. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you read all of the text and the hand written note on the one photo it makes it sounds like it does not have the original engine or carb, probably intake either. The is a lot of missing pieces for $80k. That being said it looks nice!

Not ripped - it's the way the light is hitting it.

The tach has the wrong needle though - too short and too fat.

EDIT: Huh. In another picture it appears that there IS a rip in the seat. Sorry.
I noticed the needle but thought it must be yet another thing I don't know about when it comes to these cars! It looked weird though. It sounds like this car was used hard and lost a lot of parts over the years.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back