Woodward Dream Cruise - Mustang Alley Registration now OPEN!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1 429
1972 Mustang Convertible 302
If you have ever thought of going to the Woodward Dream Cruise I'd highly recommend registering for the Mustang Alley.  It's free parking right in the middle of Ford country and allows you to leave your car in a safe place while you check out the Dream Cruise.  There are also numerous other events going on during the week leading up to the cruise and on Sunday the south east Michigan Mustang club hosts one of the largest Mustang shows in the country.

Registration can be found in the upper right corner at the website below:

http://www.mustangalleyon9.com/

Hope to see a few of you there!!!

1 week away........anyone else coming to Woodward?

Barry - did you get an invite to the Proving grounds as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

I was up a couple years ago. Was up in Dearborn buying a car and bunch of parts. Also went to the Henry Ford and the village while there. Not going to be there this year just local. Do you have the grabber green car ready?

I did indeed. Had to turn them down as my 71 Mach is still being restored and I won't be able to go. I really would have enjoyed meeting you. 

The slow restoration is a long, sad tale I'll relate someday to forum members. It's cost me appearances at the Ford Nats in Carlisle this past spring, a 5-club meetup in Pittsburgh in June and now the Woodward Dream Cruise. To say I'm pissed at my restorer is an understatement-the car was supposed to be finished in April. 

Next year, hopefully!

I will be there Friday at the Romeo Proving Grounds on Friday, Mustsng Alley on Daturday and World Headquarters on Sunday with my 71 Mustang. If you see me make sure you stop by and say hi and I will do the same.

Back