New member from Alberta Canada.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harry365

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 Q code 4 spd.
Hi folks. I found out about this forum on Facebook looking for helpful tips and build ideas. I have a 72 Mach 1 Q code 4 speed. She is in pretty rough shape but I believe no Mustang should die a horrible death to the dreaded crusher.

Hello from Mississippi. A 72 Q code with a 4 speed sure sounds like something worth saving. As long as it's not a pile of rust in the shape of a Mustang (Quote compliments of Eric-Mister 4X4) it sounds like a worthy candidate. When you get a chance please tell us more about yourself and that 72. Welcome to your new Mustang home.

Hi folks. I found out about this forum on Facebook looking for helpful tips and build ideas. I have a 72 Mach 1 Q code 4 speed. She is in pretty rough shape but I believe no Mustang should die a horrible death to the dreaded crusher.
Greetings from Tucson, AZ.  You'll get a lot of experienced help here and tons of ideas for your Q car.

Hi there, from another Alberta guy down in Medicine Hat working on my red Q code 72! (doing my share of rust repair too)

Looks like a good project, I found that mine had rust in a few spots but lucked out that it was all in cosmetic spots; and the sub-frames, torque boxes and cowl was all still quite good; Hope you dont get too many unsuspected surprises out of yours. Look forward to seeing more.

The mustang shop in Calgary has been an awesome resource too; their prices are good and you can go pick them up rather then having to freight the larger items such as replacement panels.

Back