1972 green upholstery

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobra94svt

Reaction score
My Car
1965 fastback, 1965 coupe, 1966 coupe, 1979 Indy Pace car, 1989 notch, 1994 cobra, 2001 GT vert

who is selling the correct 2 tone dark green/light green seat covers with comfort weave and door panels for the 72  Mach 1?  Is this something that will need to be custom?

100% custom, a good upholstery shop will make it look great, but doubt you will able to find stock look in the shape

Al

Last edited by a moderator:
As Jason suggested, I would go to the SMS website and request some interior samples referencing your trim code. I did for my 5A black and 5E Vermilion Mach1's and the colors were perfect and the comfort weave looked as good as if it came from Ford. The green interiors seemed to be a 70's thing with the big three that quietly went away as fast as they appeared. To my knowledge no one is reproducing any correct green interior items at this time.

As far as your door panels, I would contact fellow forum member "Pegleg" to see if he received his special order door panels. He needed a set of green deluxe door panels for his Grande and SMS was in the process of manufacturing a custom set for him. Would be great to get a "Quality" report from him.

Good luck on your search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tmi and distinctive industries sell the green but it's not 2 tone. Thanks for the advice everyone. Will check into SMS and see what's going on with that.

Tmi and distinctive industries sell the green but it's not 2 tone. Thanks for the advice everyone. Will check into SMS and see what's going on with that.
I'm not sure, but looking in the catalogs for "Mustangs Plus" & "Mustangs Unlimited" they list door panels as well as seat upholstery. It's worth a phone call.

Hi guys, just picked up on this thread and i have been trying for 2 years to find replacement of deluxe door panels in green. I managed to get the green 2 tone covers that are quite close and look good. Any advic

e on the door panels in green would be awesome.

Regards
Chris

Back