Walk-around of my '73 Grande

Vinnie

Hey guys,

My car finally had its first ride of the year. Last ride was october last year and it ran crap. I did put in that tiny ground wire but didn't have a chance to test it. Now I did and the engine runs a LOT smoother!

Anyway,

I stopped halfway to shoot this little walk-around video for y'all to drool over ;-)

Please enjoy my '73 Grande:

[video=youtube]

Cheers,

Vincent.

PS: It was windy ;-)

Nice looking car!!

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

And here's a little bonus movie with the engine running, I made this yesterday but didn't think it was nice enough:

[video=youtube]

Looks, sounds awesome!

Wish I could drive mine too, but my leaky Holley (again) said otherwise :(

[dutch] Kom je wel eens bij TMCN meetings? [end dutch]

73 modified Grande 351C. (Finally back on the road woohoo!) 

71 429CJ. ( In progress )

I really like that color scheme and overall looks .  ::thumb::

73 ragtop, 1999 Mustang Bright Atlantic Blue Paint, Phoenix Engine 302-335HP,  Edelbrock Carb & Performer manifold; c4 with 2000 stall and shiftkit; 3:55 auburn limited slip differential, Hedman shorties; Car Chemistry Exhaust

Classic Air; Tilt Steering Wheel; 1999 Chrysler Sebring bucket Seats ; power windows;

Hi Vinnie,

Thanks ever so much for presenting your '73 Grande walk around and sharing with us.

Your car looks very sharp with the white/ black combination. I think the black roof sets the car off nicely, compliments it, and gives it a great sporty look as well. ::thumb::

Beautiful countryside too where you are. I am sure you would get plenty of looks and good feedback whenever you are out and about driving around.

Your Man Cave walk around  had a certain appeal as well, :P  given the fact that you don't have a lot of room to spare. I was a little worried that if you stayed any longer in there filming, you might have ended up accidentally gassing yourself. :D

Thanks for sharing again Vinnie, and showing off your great '73 Grande. :thankyouyellow:

Greg. :)

:whistling: LORD, MR FORD - JERRY REED

Looks, sounds awesome!

Thanks for all your nice replies guys!

Fabrice: I haven't been able to visit a lot of meetings. The TMCN meetings sound a bit too boring for me because it's aaaaaaaall Mustangs. I very much prefer meetings with a very wide range of classic cars. I mean, I know what a Mustang looks like eh? :-)

I took my Mustang to IJmuiden twice now and I've visited (by foot) the King cruise and others.

Looks, sounds awesome!

Thanks for all your nice replies guys!

Fabrice: I haven't been able to visit a lot of meetings. The TMCN meetings sound a bit too boring for me because it's aaaaaaaall Mustangs. I very much prefer meetings with a very wide range of classic cars. I mean, I know what a Mustang looks like eh? :-)

I took my Mustang to IJmuiden twice now and I've visited (by foot) the King cruise and others.

Free entrance and a lot of classic cars  (driving from Amsterdam to Genk: 2:18 uur/189,9 km)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/259055257635397/