2002 gt wheels fit?

They should fit. Don't look that nice though. IMO. Mine had 2000 17x9 Cobra rims when I got it. Looked like crap.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Backspacing is wrong, you'll need to use spacers between the wheels and hubs.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

Mine didn't have any spacers on the wheels that were on mine and they didn't rub.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Thanks! I wasn't really that high on these anyway. I was just looking for something temporary instead of the derby caps. Not a big fan of those. Thought if I could get this guy down a lot then it would be worth it.

Does anyone have the derby caps with larger tires on the rear and the car sits level or with a little front rake? Pictures?

Thanks!

Wade

1972 Mach 1 351 cj 4speed

"We confide in our strength, without boasting of it; we respect that of others, without fearing it."--Thomas Jefferson

I tried the 17 inch wheels from my 2004 Mach 1 and they hit the calipers on my 73 convert. I like the style but did not want to go with spacers.

DSCF1879.jpgs.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Thanks!  I wasn't really that high on these anyway.  I was just looking for something temporary instead of the derby caps.  Not a big fan of those.  Thought if I could get this guy down a lot then it would be worth it.

Does anyone have the derby caps with larger tires on the rear and the car sits level or with a little front rake?  Pictures?

scgamecock,

I have these wheels installed on my 1973 coupe. I bought a kit of four Eibach 1 inch wheel spacers. I like the spacers and the alignment ring that it has. Not real crazy about the stud to stud bolt in. So, I got some ARP wheel studs, popped out the hub and spacer studs, insert the ARP's into the hubs, and off I went.

spacers.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Eibach-90-1-05-017-1-Pro-Spacer-Wheel-Spacer/dp/B000CNBMXY

Just an Idea!!

mustang7173

Thanks,

mustang7173 🇺🇸

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway" -- John Wayne

Hmmm. I may need to rethink the dog pans. Those look really good with the raised white letter tires!!!

Is that the biggest tire that woll fit on the stock rims without stilcking out or rubbing?

Did you chrome those caps or just polish them? They look shinier than mine.

Thanks!

WW

Thanks!

Wade

1972 Mach 1 351 cj 4speed

"We confide in our strength, without boasting of it; we respect that of others, without fearing it."--Thomas Jefferson

Hmmm.  I may need to rethink the  dog pans.  Those look really good with the raised white letter tires!!!

Is that the biggest tire that woll fit on the stock rims without stilcking out or rubbing?

Did you chrome those caps or just polish them?  They look shinier than mine.

Thanks!

WW

My stock rims were 14".  I put on vintique's 15x8.

When it comes to rubbing, I think it depends on your rides suspension.

IMG_5944.jpg

IMG_5948.jpg

IMG_5949.jpg

The dog dish caps are off of a van which are a little bit taller than the cars.

And yes, they have been chromed because I be lazy and they take less upkeep.

Hope this helps.

Bru