Dakota Digital Upgrade Loading...

Dakota Digital Upgrade is going down. Wish the retro gauges they offer had the center cluster option... Only the Digital set as that, that's why I'm installing these over the others... Please chime in if you have already installed these and have any tips. New plastic covers on order from Don @ Ohio Mustang.

image.jpg

Yea, Though I cruise through the valley of the Shadow of Rice, I will fear no Turbo, For Thine Torque art with me. Thy forged rods and crankshaft, they comfort me.

Thou preparest a strip before me in the presence of four cylinder enemies: thou anointest my heads with high octane; my quarter mile victories runneth over.

Surely Horsepower and RPM's shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will race on the streets and strips forever.

• 3 weeks later...

Just did the Dakota switch 3 wks ago. I went with the analog style over the digital; I ended up swapping out my center with the tri guages to a non and it looks no worse. If Dakota would have had a drop in tri set, then I would have kept the old center. Love the guages.