Billet grille for '71-'73s?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustangfeverrr

Reaction score
My Car
'71 351C coupe
Hello all,

Any chance that someone here has done a billet grille on their '71-'73 car? (I know what they look like on the earlier models, thanks)

I'd like to dress up the plain-Jane grille on my '71 Grande, and thought that one of these might give it kind of a "custom" look. Unfortunately, I can't even find a picture on a Google search - has anyone here got pics of theirs, maybe?!

Thanks -

Hello all,

Any chance that someone here has done a billet grille on their '71-'73 car? (I know what they look like on the earlier models, thanks)

I'd like to dress up the plain-Jane grille on my '71 Grandé, and thought that one of these might give it kind of a "custom" look. Unfortunately, I can't even find a picture on a Google search - has anyone here got pics of theirs, maybe?!

Thanks -

Charlie

"Custom Billet Grilles"

Phone (626) 215-5866

[email protected]

He has a billet grille for 71-73 mustangs. I've him and the grille at a few car shows. Good Craftsmanship. He may be able to provide you with a few photos and see if you like it.

--Robert H.

Thanks for the tip - California Mustang carries them, they just don't have any pics of one mounted on a car to see how it looks.

I'll see if Charlie has any. Thanks!

Yeah, pretty much my impression, too. That seems to be the only variety available for our years of Mustangs.

Thanks for the link though, BeerDontCount -

Back