Billet grille for '71-'73s?

Mustangfeverrr

Hello all,

Any chance that someone here has done a billet grille on their '71-'73 car? (I know what they look like on the earlier models, thanks)

I'd like to dress up the plain-Jane grille on my '71 Grande, and thought that one of these might give it kind of a "custom" look. Unfortunately, I can't even find a picture on a Google search - has anyone here got pics of theirs, maybe?!

Thanks -

Ham & Eggs: A day's work for a chicken, a life-altering experience for a pig.

'71 Grande, 351C Ram Air w/ Edelbrock carb and intake, 2 1/2" exhaust w/ DynaMax mufflers, NACA hood, front spoiler, 235/60-15 Radial T/As on 15x8 Vision Legend Five wheels, mostly new interior, several custom touches in and out...

Hello all,

Any chance that someone here has done a billet grille on their '71-'73 car? (I know what they look like on the earlier models, thanks)

I'd like to dress up the plain-Jane grille on my '71 Grandé, and thought that one of these might give it kind of a "custom" look. Unfortunately, I can't even find a picture on a Google search - has anyone here got pics of theirs, maybe?!

Thanks -

Charlie

"Custom Billet Grilles"

Phone (626) 215-5866

charlieyan@yahoo.com

He has a billet grille for 71-73 mustangs. I've him and the grille at a few car shows. Good Craftsmanship. He may be able to provide you with a few photos and see if you like it.

--Robert H.

Thanks for the tip - California Mustang carries them, they just don't have any pics of one mounted on a car to see how it looks.

I'll see if Charlie has any. Thanks!

'71 Grande, 351C Ram Air w/ Edelbrock carb and intake, 2 1/2" exhaust w/ DynaMax mufflers, NACA hood, front spoiler, 235/60-15 Radial T/As on 15x8 Vision Legend Five wheels, mostly new interior, several custom touches in and out...

Yeah, pretty much my impression, too. That seems to be the only variety available for our years of Mustangs.

Thanks for the link though, BeerDontCount -

• 3 weeks later...