Mmmm...not a fan of the new fixed top menu....

Flatback72

Question

With all respects to the good people who run and maintain this forum, I'm not really a fan of the recent change where the top menu stays at the top of the screen (where I've scribbled in red) and won't scroll out of the way. On my monitor I've lost 2 inches of forum viewing space at the top, makes me feel like I'm viewing the forum through the back window of a 72 fastback!  :-/

3Cq04B0.jpg

Brett

phonestang2.jpg

5 answers to this question

I've lost 2 inches of forum viewing space at the top, makes me feel like I'm viewing the forum through the back window of a 72 fastback!  :-/

lollerz   Now that is funny!

'Mike'

73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-convertible--3335]My Garage[/button]

Brett, with all the thousands of words in the English vocabulary, to equate your new forum view to that of looking out the rear window of 71-73 Fastback is (as MasterCard would say) Priceless! May of not been your original intent, but I've sure had my laugh for the day.   :)

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

Brett, with all the thousands of words in the English vocabulary, to equate your new forum view to that of looking out the rear window of 71-73 Fastback is (as MasterCard would say) Priceless! May of not been your original intent, but I've sure had my laugh for the day.   :)

i totally agree.. if u own a f/b u know exactly what he's talking about.. good one :goodpost:

but is that your home page u pictured??? mine has all the threads listed.

I actually like it, because now you don't have to scroll all the way down to find the "Back To Top" button or "View New Posts" when jumping back to the stack to find the new threads.  Having the CPs and other site links right there is handy as well.  My mouse's scroll wheel loves me again.

Eric

mach1sig2.gif