• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

72 Mach 1 Spare Parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davekirmse

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach One
I just sold my 72 Mach 1 but the car shipped out before I could get the new buyer all the extra stuff I had. The car was sold through a classic car dealer and they would not give out the name of the new owner or ship the spare parts other than paperwork that could be mailed. I want to sell these items to a good home if anybody is interested. I will provide pictures if interested. I would like to sell everything as a lot if possible. Make an offer.

* 15 x 7 Magnum 500 rim with Cooper Cobra Radial GT P235/60R15, chrome valve stem and balanced. Both are brand new and never used.

* Power steering gearbox, pump, hoses (New NAPA), center link, pitman arm and pump bracket. The gearbox and pump have been sent out and remanufactured    by A1 Cardone and never been installed.

* OE jack, jack handle, bolt & wingnut

* 1972 Ford car shop manuals volumes 1 thru 5, wiring diagram manual and vacuum schematic manual. 

* Jim Osborn assembly manuals for 1971 thru 1972 Mustang electrical, interior, weld & sealant and body assembly.

* Miscellaneous new fasteners.

* Box of Dynamat

* New heater core (no AC)

* New ignition switch

* New marker light (amber)

* Tail light assembly. Good condition - original

* Antenna (new).

* New hood springs (pair)

* Miscellaneous other odds and ends that would fit in a smaller box.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much for all the manuals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are those hood springs the heavy duty Mach I (Ram Air) ones, or the regular round ones?

I'd be interested in the steering box/pump/hoses if they fit a 351c. PM me with your thoughts on that. Shipping would be to 63143

Thanks,

Tony

In line for the," OE jack, jack handle, bolt & wingnut"

BDK

I just sold my 72 Mach 1 but the car shipped out before I could get the new buyer all the extra stuff I had. The car was sold through a classic car dealer and they would not give out the name of the new owner or ship the spare parts other than paperwork that could be mailed. I want to sell these items to a good home if anybody is interested. I will provide pictures if interested. I would like to sell everything as a lot if possible. Make an offer.

* 15 x 7 Magnum 500 rim with Cooper Cobra Radial GT P235/60R15, chrome valve stem and balanced. Both are brand new and never used.

* Power steering gearbox, pump, hoses (New NAPA), center link, pitman arm and pump bracket. The gearbox and pump have been sent out and remanufactured by A1 Cardone and never been installed.

* 1972 Ford car shop manuals volumes 1 thru 5, wiring diagram manual and vacuum schematic manual.

* Jim Osborn assembly manuals for 1971 thru 1972 Mustang electrical, interior, weld & sealant and body assembly.

* Box of Dynamat

* New ignition switch

* Antenna (new).

* 15 x 7 Magnum 500 rim with Cooper Cobra Radial GT P235/60R15, chrome valve stem and balanced. Both are brand new and never used.

* Power steering gearbox, pump, hoses (New NAPA), center link, pitman arm and pump bracket. The gearbox and pump have been sent out and remanufactured by A1 Cardone and never been installed.

* Jim Osborn assembly manuals for 1971 thru 1972 Mustang electrical, interior, weld & sealant and body assembly.

* Box of Dynamat

* New ignition switch

* Antenna (new).

How much for the antenna? Is it round or square near the bottom where it screws onto the top of the fender?

This is a pretty old post. Slingman has some of these items.

I have some 71--73 mustang parts for sale if anyone is interested.
Used rear valance off of my 72 mustang fastback in great condition
New rear valance with exhaust cut outs that had a dent and I hammered it back out and spray primer on the fixed area.
Two new front valance parking light lenses (both for the left side).
Thanks for reading.

Jerry

Back