Invoice questions

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobra94svt

Reaction score
My Car
1965 fastback, 1965 coupe, 1966 coupe, 1979 Indy Pace car, 1989 notch, 1994 cobra, 2001 GT vert
Looking at some cars that have the factory invoices with them. One of them shows the car being sold to Ford Motor Company ENG staff IRBLDG. Then shipped to Central Office Building Garage. It was financed through Engine Staff account. All taxes were waived and and the car was discounted by $404.97 lol. Anyone have a clue what this means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like, "it was good to be an executive at Ford if you wanted to buy a new Mustang," to me.  :whistling:

It also says "intra company allowance for Ford Marketing Corporation".

I have that already. It's just looks like a standard Marti report. The invoice has all this extra info on it.

I have that already. It's just looks like a standard Marti report. The invoice has all this extra info on it.

Can you post the Marti and invoice as there are a couple of us on the site who also have Ford Marketing cars. If you prefer you can PM or email to me.

Thanks

Please post a picture or scanned copy of your invoice. Along with Jeff, I have a Ford Marketing intra-company allowance car. Every little detail/clue as to the purpose of these vehicle helps. What year/make and model, build date and options?

Thanks,

Rich

1973 H Code Convertible - A June 1973 Ford Marketing Sales Vehicle

Last edited by a moderator:
Will get it posted when I get home from the shop this evening

Back side of the invoice

66fe9431edf7a306350ab7cd811b1b6f.jpg

You have an early build 1971 R code. Mach I? what options? Does page one have anyone name displayed on it? My invoice listed the recipients name on the invoice.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have an early build 1971 R code. Mach I? what options? Does page one have anyone name displayed on it? My invoice listed the recipients name on the invoice.
What is the "Order Type" listed on the Marti and who is the dealer listed on the Marti? Thanks

Is the "Schedule A Credit" shown on the invoice the Ford employee purchase plan that a few years ago was called the A plan?

You got discount and actually suppliers could also get the A plan discount. One of the guys I work with at may job worked in our Detroit office and got the papers signed to order a Mustang vert a few years back on the A plan and he was only a supplier to Ford.

Good to see new info pop up for sure.

I have a car that I bought for parts that was an employee purchase car I will go see if I can find the packet of info that came with the car and see what the sticker on it said.

2 of them are ordered "Schedule A credit" but they were sent to actual dealerships. The one that was shipped to Ford is a DSO 89 car

I just received a scan copy of the invoice to my 73 from the estate of the man I bought it from. I will try to post it later. I had been told it was a "company car" and the DSO of 89 and a copy of the Ford Company Car User Manual bore that out. When I see on the invoice it was sold to "Ford Motor Company" shipped to "Manufacturing Services Rouge" at the same address and it has a line item of "Intra Company allowance for Ford Marketing Corporation" it sure validates the claim.

I'll try to post the invoice later.

I just received a scan copy of the invoice to my 73 from the estate of the man I bought it from. I will try to post it later. I had been told it was a "company car" and the DSO of 89 and a copy of the Ford Company Car User Manual bore that out. When I see on the invoice it was sold to "Ford Motor Company" shipped to "Manufacturing Services Rouge" at the same address and it has a line item of "Intra Company allowance for Ford Marketing Corporation" it sure validates the claim.

I'll try to post the invoice later.
Great thanks.

Cobra94SVT - Would it be possible to post the marti report as there's some more info on there that might help. Also the whole invoice might help as there is some additional information sometimes found on it as well.

Well I tried to post the invoice, but it was sent to me as a PDF and I haven't been able to figure out how to get it to post

Mustang Grande Orig Invoice.pdf

Attachments

• Mustang Grande Orig Invoice.pdf
    202.7 KB · Views: 15
Here you go L.C.

4af40c0cbc0bc7af295b8582cc241478.png

Back