Interior missing

I pick up a 73 fastback Mach 1 with no rear interior, other than seat and lower quarter panel. What all do need, the rear had five hole in it, 2 of them are for speakers. And the rear seat don't seem to fold down

Greetings and welcome to the board.

Not all fastbacks had the fold down rear seat option. Pictures would be helpful in determining what you need.

'Mike'

73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-convertible--3335]My Garage[/button]

great! It's not a fold down rear seat model.

You need a headliner and perhaps the bow's that it uses. The parts between the roof and quarter trim are known as the sail panels. They are available after market. I do not know if they differ from fold down to non-fold down but I suspect they do not.

There might be some trim pieces missing as well, mine is a drop top so I don't know as much but I am sure someone will chime in.

'Mike'

73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-convertible--3335]My Garage[/button]

Good luck trying to get ahold of them........Their "888" number has been disconnected, and the other number just rings and rings. I asked on this forum if anyone had ever heard of them, and only got one answer that indicated that possibly this place was just a storefront or something.

Yes they are called sail panel trim panels, and Don at OMS said he had a set. The part numbers are D1ZB-6331112 and D1ZB-6331113................Let me know if you have any luck contacting them.

OHIO mustang- Don may have some used ones

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The rear package tray can be made from hardboard from your local lumber yard. Use a piece of cardboard to make a template. I keys in to the rear trim at the bottom, so measure the slot to make sure you get the right thickness. Attached page from the MPC should help a bit.

63interior.jpg

what about headliner trim, I found the front and side pieces but don't know what in the rear if anything, would love to see pics

Google, plenty of interior pics out there. 

Here's one that is a good shot of all the trim pieces at the rear seat area - just overlook the hideous upholstery. 

Rear_seat.jpg

upload image to a post on web