Mach 1 rear lower valance for 1972

MustangLover63

Have heard the same stories on the repo rear valence panels as I have on the other repo sheet metal. Most of which couldn't be repeated here. I would suggest Don @ Ohio Mustang Supply or Mike @ Motor City Mustang since they both have parts cars. I have seen them show up on E-Bay with prices from $100.00 to $500.00, so the prices depending on the condition are all over the place. If you search by part number use D1ZZ-6540544-B.

Good luck on your search.

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

Have heard the same stories on the repo rear valence panels as I have on the other repo sheet metal. Most of which couldn't be repeated here. I would suggest Don @ Ohio Mustang Supply or Mike @ Motor City Mustang since they both have parts cars. I have seen them show up on E-Bay with prices from $100.00 to $500.00, so the prices depending on the condition are all over the place. If you search by part number use D1ZZ-6540544-B.

Good luck on your search.

Thanks Steve will give it a shot. Still looking through local junk yards and clubs.

• 1 month later...

Are you still looking for a valance ? I have a N.O.S ford rear valance, If so PM me

Someone along the line put some spray bomb primer on it but you can see where I took it off factory EDP under it

IMG_3478.thumb.JPG.a129aae3f89ad957f54e7d6e2ce6a55f.JPG

LOVE OF BEAUTY IS TASTE..THE CREATION OF BEAUTY IS ART

Sorry for the delay, but yes I'm still looking. I'm not a social media ranger so no clue as to what PM means...

It stands for "Private Message".  See the PM button just under QCode351Mach's info (stuff on left side of his post).  Use that button to private message him for more details.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

• 5 weeks later...