• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mach 1 rear lower valance for 1972

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MustangLover63

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Dark Green Metallic 351CJ
2007 Shelby GT
2014 Saleen Yellow Label
Looking for an original (not after market repro) lower rear valance with exhaust cutouts.

Have heard the same stories on the repo rear valence panels as I have on the other repo sheet metal. Most of which couldn't be repeated here. I would suggest Don @ Ohio Mustang Supply or Mike @ Motor City Mustang since they both have parts cars. I have seen them show up on E-Bay with prices from $100.00 to $500.00, so the prices depending on the condition are all over the place. If you search by part number use D1ZZ-6540544-B.

Good luck on your search.

Have heard the same stories on the repo rear valence panels as I have on the other repo sheet metal. Most of which couldn't be repeated here. I would suggest Don @ Ohio Mustang Supply or Mike @ Motor City Mustang since they both have parts cars. I have seen them show up on E-Bay with prices from $100.00 to $500.00, so the prices depending on the condition are all over the place. If you search by part number use D1ZZ-6540544-B.

Good luck on your search.
Thanks Steve will give it a shot. Still looking through local junk yards and clubs.

Are you still looking for a valance ? I have a N.O.S ford rear valance, If so PM me

Someone along the line put some spray bomb primer on it but you can see where I took it off factory EDP under it

IMG_3478.JPG

Sorry for the delay, but yes I'm still looking. I'm not a social media ranger so no clue as to what PM means...

Sorry for the delay, but yes I'm still looking. I'm not a social media ranger so no clue as to what PM means...
It stands for "Private Message".  See the PM button just under QCode351Mach's info (stuff on left side of his post).  Use that button to private message him for more details.

Ray

Thanks Ray, not too familiar with the site ops...

thanks Qcode for the part. I'm now getting my ducks in a row to have some improvements done during the winter months.

Back