1973 Mustang Convertible From CA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JR73

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
Hi Everyone:

Stumbled across this site while browsing Youtube for 71-73 Mustang videos. Glad to find a site dedicated to these overshadowed cars. Thank you.

I have a 1973 Mustang Convertible that I've had since I was 17. My pops found it in the back of a gas station, and couldn't get to the bank fast enough when he heard the owner wanted only $2000. I've been fixing it up, but paying for school has taken priority for the past 8 years. Only a matter of time, though.

Specs:

Rebuilt 302

Edelbrock Performer 289 Intake

Edelbrock 600 CFM Carb

Hooker Full Length Headers

Flowmaster Delta Flow 50 Series Mufflers

C4 Auto

9bivxi.png

Welcome to the club. Always great to see another convertible still being enjoyed out there. You'll love the forums and the guys on here are great.

Marty

Welcome from another 73 convertible owner.

Nice looking ride. I did the same thing, drove while going to school. Was my daily driver for another 12 or so years after that. Finally got another car and stopped putting so many miles on it. Always been a 'rolling resto'. Enjoy it in that nice california weather!

WELCOME aboard, JR!

It would appear that these Convertibles are REALLY taking over:)!

Seriously, glad to have you and look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Welcome to the forums! We are glad to have you aboard!

Nice convertible! Can't wait to see more of it!

Welcome aboard! You have a great looking convertible!

Welcome to the site from another 73 White Convertible owner! Sounds like a great price you got, I don't blame your pop for rushing to the bank!

Welcome to the site from another convertible owner.

Is it possible that you and me got the same wheels on our cars? Hard to tell from the little pic, but I'd say so at first glance..... :)

Welcome from Uruguay!! I´m positive about the wheel choice being similar than Mike here... BTW... great looking wheels in a modern look convertible my friends!!

Well.. i´d love to see more pics for your ride man!!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Much obliged.

P.S. Luxstang: I have 17x8 Bullets on my car. Can't find a large picture of your car, but those look to be 18s and deep dish. On the money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back