• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

new/re-issue decor moulding set complete

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

9464larry

Reaction score
My Car
71 torino
have a new complete set of lower decor mouldings (16 pcs) with new amk fasteners,this is the anodized aluminum mouldings that seperate the lower black from the body color, These were purchased from metro obsolete in Ga. years ago for a 71 C-code restoration and never used.My understanding is they came from the original supplier.  $450 + shipping in a pvc tube   please email thanks  Larry  [email protected]

I just installed a set of these on the car i'm restoring and they are very nice pieces!! Not flimsy junk like a lot of repop trim. Good luck with the sale. When you get a chance introduce yourself, and welcome to the forum.

I just installed a set of these on the car i'm restoring and they are very nice pieces!! Not flimsy junk like a lot of repop trim. Good luck with the sale. When you get a chance introduce yourself, and welcome to the forum.
Thanks for the welcome,Do not have a 71-3 anymore and just trying to find a home for extra parts,as a side venture I repro parts for 70-71 torino and some fit 71-73 mustang. Some items I make are the lower w/s moulding (plastic), radiator air deflector,assorted 429 cj parts,and just got done making the D0OB battery heatshield. I have been a vendor for NPD for years.  Thanks for the space and will list more used and nos as I have time as it is still boxed up from carlisle

Back