new/re-issue decor moulding set complete

have a new complete set of lower decor mouldings (16 pcs) with new amk fasteners,this is the anodized aluminum mouldings that seperate the lower black from the body color, These were purchased from metro obsolete in Ga. years ago for a 71 C-code restoration and never used.My understanding is they came from the original supplier.  $450 + shipping in a pvc tube   please email thanks  Larry  LTHLMH@EMBARQMAIL.COM

I see this is your first post; Welcome to the site!

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

I just installed a set of these on the car i'm restoring and they are very nice pieces!! Not flimsy junk like a lot of repop trim. Good luck with the sale. When you get a chance introduce yourself, and welcome to the forum.

Kevin
1971 Mach 1

408C Stroker - C4 w/3,000 stall - 8.8" Rear w/3.73's - Disc brakes all way around.

I just installed a set of these on the car i'm restoring and they are very nice pieces!! Not flimsy junk like a lot of repop trim. Good luck with the sale. When you get a chance introduce yourself, and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the welcome,Do not have a 71-3 anymore and just trying to find a home for extra parts,as a side venture I repro parts for 70-71 torino and some fit 71-73 mustang. Some items I make are the lower w/s moulding (plastic), radiator air deflector,assorted 429 cj parts,and just got done making the D0OB battery heatshield. I have been a vendor for NPD for years.  Thanks for the space and will list more used and nos as I have time as it is still boxed up from carlisle

• 4 weeks later...