Mustang 1:64

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible (Mach I Tribute)
Using the instructions in the previously referenced videos and websites and the image below, you can make your own. If I recall correctly the decal images below are both 1/18th and 1/64th scale, but also depends on how you scale them when you print. It will take a few tries so start by using plain paper until you have them the way you want them.

The 1/18th scale hood patch because of it size is very hard, if not impossible, to work with when applying it.

jpg to img

Last edited by a moderator:
Using the instructions in the previously referenced videos and websites and the image below, you can make your own. If I recall correctly the decal images below are both 1/18th and 1/64th scale, but also depends on how you scale them when you print. It will take a few tries so start by using plain paper until you have them the way you want them.

The 1/18th scale hood patch because of it size is very hard, if not impossible, to work with when applying it.

jpg to img
How about the 73 Mach1 side stripes?

This is what I'm looking for....Would just need to paint the interior/cover black.

Also, looking to buy another 1:64 with a rear spoiler to add to mine.

jpg to img

This is what I'm looking for....Would just need to paint the interior/cover black.

I'll check to see if I have the 73 Mach stripe too.

jpg to img

I have the more squared off 71 Boss hood black out I'll check to see if I have the 73 Mach stripe too.

Actually, the car in the link is what Ford called 2B Bright Red, which in 73 was a fiery red color. I have convertible originally that color and never liked it, so I painted it Gold Glow.

Last edited by a moderator:
The vert cover is part of the plastic interior piece. Yes you just have to drill out the two rivets at the front and back of the undercarriage. Then reassemble it and glue it in place of the rivets.

Back