• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Passenger Side Exhaust Manifold - 1973 351C-4V

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q code Mach 1 blue glow C6 auto
1973 Q code Mach 1 blue glow, 4 speed
1973 H code Convertible ivy glow, FMX
Looking for a nice driver quality RH (passenger side) exhaust manifold for my 73 Mach 1 with the 351C-4V.  My current manifold appears to have cracked in the middle and has been welded once in the past.

pictures upload sites

I am installing a new exhaust system on the car and would like to replace this troublesome manifold while I have everything removed. My part number is no longer visible but I believe the correct number is either D0AE-9430-B or DOAE-9430-G (interchangeable).

Looking for a nice driver quality RH (passenger side) exhaust manifold for my 73 Mach 1 with the 351C-4V.  My current manifold appears to have cracked in the middle and has been welded once in the past.

pictures upload sites

I am installing a new exhaust system on the car and would like to replace this troublesome manifold while I have everything removed. My part number is no longer visible but I believe the correct number is either D0AE-9430-B or DOAE-9430-G (interchangeable).
Steve,  Let me look and see if I have one at the garage. I can't remember if it is a 2v or 4v manifold.  Will double check.

pictures upload sites

Steve,  Let me look and see if I have one at the garage. I can't remember if it is a 2v or 4v manifold.  Will double check.
Ok Mike - thanks for your help. Not having much luck trying to find one anywhere else.

pictures upload sites

Ok Mike - thanks for your help. Not having much luck trying to find one anywhere else.
Steve,  Turns out mine is a 2v manifold and has a D2 part number on it.

Steve,  Turns out mine is a 2v manifold and has a D2 part number on it.
No problem.  Thanks for checking.  Just sent my original manifold to a machine shop to be cleaned up a bit.  Hopefully it will come back OK.

I have a pair off my 1972 4v manifolds both in good condition.  Let me know if your still looking.

Alan L.
Thanks for the offer Alan!  The machine shop got mine fixed up very nicely and I got it re-installed yesterday. I found out one thing- that right side manifold is hard to find. I saw a few for sale in the $300 to $400 price range.  Apparently they have a tendency to crack.

Back