• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Front Frame X-Member

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piper62j

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q-Code Mach 1. Full restoration in progress.
One of my customers wife ran his Mach over a parking lot concrete curb and all but destroyed the front frame X-member..  

Does anyone have either new or used (perfect shape) X-member available.. I already searched the retailers and want to see if someone on the blog had one they're not going to use.. 

Thanks 

LOL,,, It's not a pretty site..

I would give Don @ Ohio Mustang Supply a call. He has the Dynacorn repo unit like Bentworker mentioned for a good price with free shipping. There are probably quite a few decent used ones out there, but new sure makes for an easier repair. Most of the used ones I've seen lately (including mine) were bent, or rusty.  

http://www.ohiomustang.com/store/order_page.asp?itemid=3334

One of my customers wife ran his Mach over a parking lot concrete curb and all but destroyed the front frame X-member..  

Does anyone have either new or used (perfect shape) X-member available.. I already searched the retailers and want to see if someone on the blog had one they're not going to use.. 

Thanks 

Call or PM me 300.00 shipped to sunny FL

Thanks 

I think the official name is radiator support.

Might be wrong it was many years ago when I had to have it replaced. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back