Greeting from the north of The Netherlands, new Mach 1 owner

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sippie

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 4V-351C / C6 -Red
[url=https://ibb.co/dF1oV5][img]https://preview.ibb.co/eHjWiQ/72_Mach1.jpg[/img][/url]
Hello all,

Nice to join this great forum.

I just recently bought a 1972 Mach 1 and although I am not new to the American Muscle car scene, this is my very first Mustang.

Previously owned vehicles were mainly Pontiacs and now starting to learn Ford vehicles.

The 71 - 73 Mach 1 are one of my favorite looking muscle cars (I really love the factory available striping, black hood option & spoilers).

The 72 Mach 1, I bought as an H code vehicle and later to found out it has a 4V Cleveland with a C6.

It is in somewhat rough conditions, but very good drivable and will be fixed where needed.

(Currently the C6 is being repaired (morning sickness), new Torq Thrust wheels and get the 71/72 side striping.)

Anyway, I already learned a lot from this site and all the available info and pictures sure did help getting acquainted with the Mustang.

Thanks.

get url for picture

Best regards,

Sipke

Last edited by a moderator:
::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe!

I'm heading towards the north of the Netherlands tomorrow. Gonna spend 4 days in Cadzand. :)

Welcome from the hamsterdam (Amsterdam, The Netherlands ;-) )

Where abouts do you live up North? Nice to have more Dutchies join lately (I know of at least 2 others (JD and Fabrice) so that makes four of us now. I guess all you Americans are laughing now with so many fellow country men and women on this site but The Netherlands is really small haha). Maybe one day we can have our own local 7123 meeting :)

Cheers,

Vincent.

Hello all,

Nice to join this great forum.

I just recently bought a 1972 Mach 1 and although I am not new to the American Muscle car scene, this is my very first Mustang.

Previously owned vehicles were mainly Pontiacs and now starting to learn Ford vehicles.

The 71 - 73 Mach 1 are one of my favorite looking muscle cars (I really love the factory available striping, black hood option & spoilers).

The 72 Mach 1, I bought as an H code vehicle and later to found out it has a 4V Cleveland with a C6.

It is in somewhat rough conditions, but very good drivable and will be fixed where needed.

(Currently the C6 is being repaired (morning sickness), new Torq Thrust wheels and get the 71/72 side striping.)

Anyway, I already learned a lot from this site and all the available info and pictures sure did help getting acquainted with the Mustang.

Thanks.

get url for picture

Best regards,

Sipke

Welcome to the site.  Nice looking Mach!

Hi Sippie, welcome!

Good lookin baby you have there!

@Vinny Nice to have more Dutchies

For the record, I'm french. Tho after 25+ years in this country, I kinda feel dutch a bit :)

[dutch]Ik ken nog een paar 71-73 eigenaren hier in Assen en nog een paar by TMCN. Dus we kunnen zeker ooit een mini meeting houden,

lijkt me leuk. Moet alleen een van mijn twee het doen. Benk momenteel met sniper EFI install bezig op de 73...[/dutch]

Hi Sippie, welcome!

Good lookin baby you have there!

@Vinny Nice to have more Dutchies

For the record, I'm french. Tho after 25+ years in this country, I kinda feel dutch a bit :)

[dutch]Ik ken nog een paar 71-73 eigenaren hier in Assen en nog een paar by TMCN. Dus we kunnen zeker ooit een mini meeting houden,

lijkt me leuk. Moet alleen een van mijn twee het doen. Benk momenteel met sniper EFI install bezig op de 73...[/dutch]
Thank you,

Sniper EFI dat is wel heel erg cool! Die van mij rijdt (nog) op LPG, denk dat ik het eruit ga halen.

Volgens mij moet een 4V goed ademen in hoge toeren.

Ben zelf half Japans en half fries (hoe bedenk je het :)), maar vanuit mijn werk heb ik altijd veel met Franse bedrijven gewerkt.

Gelukkig kan je in Nederland relatief makkelijk een Amerikaan op kenteken zetten, dat is in Frankrijk niet altijd eenvoudig.

Sorry, needed to reply in Dutch :). My Mustang has been converted to drive on L.P.G. which is kinda cheap/doable to drive over here and supposedly good for the environment as well.

However I think a 4V will better off with a good Holley and good CFM rating.

And although born in The Netherlands, I am half Japanese, but no ricers for me :)

Welcome from Denmark [emoji41][emoji106] Regards Lars DK73

Sendt fra min F8331 med Tapatalk

Thank you.

Scandinavia, one of my favorite regions in Europe. You've got the most beautiful women over there :)

Went many times to Wings and Wheels meetings in Sweden and it was always very nice to drive in Denmark

. ::thumb::

Back