Iola show 7/6 - 7/8

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
Will be with the family up in Wisconsin the week of 7/4. Going to head over to see the show with my Dad. No car to show, but never pass on a show when possible. Heard it is also an awesome swap meet. Always on the hunt for Cyclone parts. Anyone else going with or without car?

It is a good show and swap meet. You will enjoy. Has been 2 years since I went but most of the vendors at the swap meet were still somewhat realistic on prices. Wish I could make it this year, but I will be camping and trout fishing with my brother-in-law since he is only back from Korea for a few weeks. Have a good time and let us know what deals you find.

I will be looking for Mercury Cyclone parts. If I see any great mustang stuff I may snag that, but the focus is the Cyclone. Much Much harder to find parts for, but I am making progress.

How does Iola compare to Spring/Fall Jefferson? About the same size? I've been to Jefferson. Lots of "stuff" there. Not that much Ford stuff at Jefferson, but some things there were decent.

Latest posts

Back