Our member "Totalled" passed away.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Our dear forum member "Totalled" (Pat Manning) suddenly passed away Wednesday, June 21st. 

He was only thirty-six. 

I want to say our sincere condolences to his friends and family. 

He was a very friendly and valuable contributor to this forum and he'll be missed.

luxstang, I saw a post on Facebook yesterday about Totaled's passing. I couldn't believe it since he was only in his thirties. Sure makes you sit back  and think about how fragile life can be. After all, tomorrow is not promised.

My condolences to his Family.

I am very sorry and sad to hear of Pat's passing. It did come as a shock to me when the news was announced on the Forum yesterday.

My love and thoughts go out to his family, friends, and all those folks that new him in life, at this very difficult time.

Personally, i enjoyed, and got a lot out of Pat,s participation on this Forum, as i'm sure many members did as well.

I will truly miss him not being around anymore.

My sincere sympathies,

Greg.

Guess I posted in the wrong thread earlier-

Sad news . True Mustang enthusiast and helpful to fellow members here.

My condolences to his family.

Ray

Pat will be missed. He was a friend and enjoyed as he called it "flogging" his V-8s.  It was MUCH too early for this great guy to go.

--------

From Pat's Facebook page:

For everyone That knew Pat Manning, our son ,If you have not heard yet, he passed away of natural causes on Wednesday evening. We will be having a memorial service On Wednesday June 28th at 2:00 pm at the Tumwater High School Gymnasium. Please feel free to dress casually in T-shirts and jeans as Pat Manning was most comfortable dressed that way.In lieu of flowers etc, please plant a cedar tree somewhere in memory as he absolutely loved cedar trees, diadora being his favorite;

Please share this post with everyone in his many group interests and all his friends.

----------

Thread discussion about his passing at Pirate4x4:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum#/topics/2534233?

Pic below provided by Jim and Jutta who live nearby and saw him often.

Pat.jpg

Latest posts

Back