73 Front Fender Valance Support Bracket

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 original 351C C6 Now 460-4spd top loader
1930 Ford Model A 351C-AOD
Guys,

Working on getting the front valance, front fenders and bumper fit & assembled correctly. There is a bracket that bolts somewhere between the lower fender edge & valance and go back to radiator support. I did not take this part off of my car, the previous owner did and had both sides bagged & tagged, but no photos. Does any one have a photo of this bracket installed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jay

Guys,

Working on getting the front valance, front fenders and bumper fit & assembled correctly. There is a bracket that bolts somewhere between the lower fender edge & valance and go back to radiator support. I did not take this part off of my car, the previous owner did and had both sides bagged & tagged, but no photos. Does any one have a photo of this bracket installed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jay
Jay,

Here are a couple shots of one on the L.F. of a 73 vert. Not that good a pic. The bracket has a stiffening

bead in it and pretty small. Just keeps the wind from making if flap, lol.

Back